|Location: Derby, Derby, England||Salary: £400 - £450 per day|
|Sector: Highways & Highways Electricals||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Hannah Baker||Job Published: 13 days ago|
Derby / Wakefield
£400-£450 a Night
Initial 5 month
Site Agent needed for a well-known technology and lighting consultancy organisation based in Derby or Wakefield who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Sub Agent that takes pride in their work with an in-depth knowledge of working on the highways, overseeing works and making sure all is correct to the design.
The successful candidate must be happy to work nights and needs to hold an ECS Qualification and Sector 8 (NRSWA, First Aid, Manual Handling G39 etc) and have a keen interest in being a Sub Agent.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Sub Agent will include:
- Understand and interpret the technology installation schedule, (series 1500) drawings and specifications.
- Oversee works making sure all is correct to design
- Review Risk Assessments and Method Statements
- Maintain good working relations with the design team, our supply chain and the customer, by providing guidance to operatives and communicating changes and restrictions that affect the programmed works to the wider team by completion of the nightshift handover report, project control form and the upload of shift pictures to SharePoint (SP) on a daily basis.
What experience you need to be the successful Sub Agent:
- Background working on the Highways
- ECS certification
- Sector 8 (NRSWA, G39, First Aid, Manual Handling)
- Excellent health and safety experience
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Sub Agent to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.