|Location: East Sussex||Salary: + Car + Package|
|Sector: Civil Engineering & Infrastructure||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Paul Napper||Job Published: 23 days ago|
Supervisor - Fencing
**Great Salary + Vehicle + Package**
We have a fantastic opportunity for a supervisor within commercial fencing including building and installing acoustic, environmental and security fencing on the motorways, rail and places of significance. You will be highly knowledgeable within the commercial fencing industry and understand the full technicality of bespoke fencing.
Supervisor - Fencing job role:
- Must be confident in leading and teaching other team members
- Happy to get stuck in and involved with the installation works
- Managed and adhere to health & safety
- Directly report to the contract manager
- Site set-up
- Managing all installs on time and to budget
Key requirements of the Supervisor - Fencing role:
- Valid supervisory certification (SSSTS/ SMSTS)
- Relevant fencing qualifications
- Machine tickets (CPCS / NPORS / IPAF)
- PTS or similar rail tickets
- Full UK Driving Licence
If you are keen to find out more please call Paul on 01342 330577.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.