|Location: Kent||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Defence, Engineering||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Olly Nixon||Job Published: 23 days ago|
Supplier Quality Engineer
Are you passionate about ensuring the highest standards of quality in aerospace and defence technologies? Do you have a keen eye for detail and a knack for driving continuous improvement? If so, we want you to join our dynamic team as a Supplier Quality Engineer.
As a Supplier Quality Engineer, you will play a crucial role in maintaining and enhancing our product quality by working closely with our suppliers. You will be responsible for ensuring that our suppliers meet and exceed the stringent quality requirements of the aerospace and defence sector.
What you will be doing:
- Supporting and delivering the functional objective to continuously improve supply chain quality
- Working in conjunction with procurement and programme teams to proactively identify and address supply chain quality issues and drive continuous improvement activities
- Continually reduce the number of defects during the manufacturing cycle through improved supplied quality
- Support and execute risk-based annual audit plan, prepare, execute, measure, and monitor and ensure timely closure of findings
- Developing, maintaining, and enhancing manufacturing processes
- Improving supplier performance
Your skills and experiences:
- Ability to undertake effective supplier audits
- Effective stakeholder management and collaboration
- The ability to support quality investigations including root cause analysis methodologies
- Experienced gained within a manufacturing environment
- Experience of capability evaluations of new sources
- Ability to constructively challenge and drive an improvement-based culture
- Aerospace or automotive experience
- Knowledge of business improvement techniques such as six sigma
- Knowledge quality certification and regulatory standards
If you are ready to take on this exciting challenge and contribute to the success of a cutting-edge aerospace and defence company, please submit your application as soon as possible.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.