|Location: Bedfordshire, England||Salary: £40000 - £45000 per annum + Package|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Defence, Engineering||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: Supply Chain & Logistics Manager
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 + Package
Key Skills: Supply Chain, Logistics, Material Planning, EASA, Production, Aerospace, Regulated, Supplier, Client, Relationship, Engineering, Defence, Policies, Parts, Materials
An experienced Supply Chain & Logistics Manager is required to play a key role in ensuring that all parts, materials and consumables are delivered to customers and clients that need them to the expected quality and budget.
So, what will you be doing as a Supply Chain & Logistics Manager?
- Creation, development and implementation of CAeS strategies to ensure budgetary targets are met and surpassed
- Supplier identification and negotiation of contracts
- Supplier development and technical assistance
- Delivery or accurate and regular reports on supplier performance and forecasts
- Material planning and logistics for major projects
- Inventory control and optimisation
- Esurance that supply chain compliance with all legal, regulatory and company policies and standards
- Reviewer of processes, proposing recommendations for improvements for operational efficiency
What are we looking for in our next Supply Chain & Logistics Manager?
- Degree educated in Business, Logistics, Engineering, Supply Chain Management
- Have a minimum of 5 years' experience in a management or supervisory role within a complex supply chain/logistics/production environment involving high technology products and stringent quality standards
- Have previously worked within a highly regulated industry such as Aerospace, Automotive, Defence, medical Devices, Electronics
- Familiarity with basic material/parts supply contracts and purchase orders
- Have an understanding of material planning and logistic processes
- Excellent client relationship management skills
- Knowledge of EASA 21G Production environment desirable
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the Supply Chain & Logistics Manager, this is the opportunity for you!
So, if you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the next Supply Chain & Logistics Manager, hit that apply button now!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.