|Location: Farnborough||Salary: Negotiable|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: James Giblin|
Supply Chain Lead (Risk Management & Assurance)
Supply Chain Lead (Risk Management & Assurance needed for a leading Defence organisation based across the UK who are looking to employ an experienced Supply Chain Lead with an in-depth knowledge of Supply Chain Risk Management, Third Party Risk, Auditing and Supply Chain Mapping
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Supply Chain Lead will include:
- Providing subject matter expertise in Supply Chain Risk Management (SCRM) to implement, expand, and mature an end-to-end Group SCRM framework.
- Providing subject matter expertise in Supplier Assurance to implement, expand, and mature an end-to-end Group supplier assurance framework.
- Proactively tracking, qualifying and communicating supply chain vulnerabilities (actual/potent and insight, at an Enterprise, Project and Supplier level globally.
- Working in collaboration with associated functions to co-ordinate, providing leadership to, the Group's approach to supplier audits.
- Establish and/or maintain appropriate SCRM/Assurance Working Groups and Communities of Practice, maximizing collaboration and sharing of best-practice across the Group.
- Defining and managing appropriate tools to support improved assurance/risk management in terms of depth, breadth and efficiency.
- Establish and maintain data driven analysis methods, key risk indicators, metrics, and reporting dashboards for monitoring SCRM program effectiveness.
- Provide risk guidance, support and training to Group Supply Chain and Procurement teams to ensure awareness, understanding and practical application of effective due diligence, risk reduction and monitoring.
- Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders (internal/external) in order to influence and gain support for supply chain development initiatives.
- Lead and collaborate across the supply chain and procurement team and with the wider business, to identify opportunities for supply chain development initiatives.
What you need to be the successful Supply Chain Lead:
In order to be the successful Supply Chain Lead and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
The successful candidate will have extensive knowledge and experience, with deep hands on practical experience in supply chain risk management, supply chain mapping, identifying critical suppliers and assessing through to managing supply chain vulnerabilities. You will have practical experience of supplier audits and supply chain governance & assurance, able to demonstrate recent experience in the delivery of complex, multi-layered projects and supply chains.
You will be an excellent communicator with an ability to build relationships with peers as a trusted advisor. In this varied role, you will be able to consider and evaluate the bigger picture whilst understanding the criticality of the details of delivery, risk and supply chain assurance.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Supply Chain Lead to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.