|Location: Central Bedfordshire||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Matt Scott|
Supply Chain Manager
Supply Chain Manager needed for a multinational Aviation organisation based in Bedfordshire who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Supply Chain Manager to ensure materials required for maintenance activities and defects are available when required as per the maintenance schedules. This requires close co-ordination across multiple departments, including the Program Management Office, Supplier Management, Asset Management and Repair Team to ensure material availability in a cost effective manner, whilst still achieving our service level and relationship with our partners.
Some of the main duties of the Supply Chain Manager will include:
- Act as the Customer's "go to" person for all operational matters
- Handling of ordering and shipments to support regular and heavy check maintenance and defect activities, for both 737 & 777 customers
- Management and cross departmental co-ordination/collaboration of the movement of parts covered by the program through the exchange and unserviceable return cycle
- Co-ordination and replenishment of material held at the customer
- Resolve any issues relating to parts arriving at the customer store locations either damaged or without correct certification
- Lead the analysis and maintenance of customer data to ensure that our Scorecards are updated
- Identification and implementation of processes to streamline the execution/fulfilment process.
- Act as a back up to On Site staff for tactical activities associated with the customer account.
What experience you need to be the successful Supply Chain Manager:
- Experience in Airline / Aviation MRO materials management and supply chain logistics disciplines preferred, but not essential.
- Supply Chain / Logistics qualifications such as MCIPS or CILT preferred, but not essential
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and able to project a positive customer interface at all times My a
- Ability to adapt and make quick decisions in high pressure, dynamic situations
- Excellent multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and with minimum direct supervision
- Good organisational & presentation skills
- Analytically minded and comfortable in dealing with data with attention to detail
- Fluency in written and verbal English
- Must hold a valid passport and driving license.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Supply Chain Manager to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.