|Location: West London, London||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Zak Mendoza|
Supply Chain Manager
Supply Chain Manager needed for a multinational Defence and Electronics organisation based in West London who are looking to employ an experienced Supply Chain Manager with an in-depth knowledge of ERP / MRP systems, experience of managing full end to end supply chain, and the experience of working to budgetary and time sensitive targets.
The successful Supply Chain Manager will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
- Flexible working hours
- Early finish on Friday
- Health care
- Dental care
- Matched 5% pension
- Subsidised gym & canteen
- & many more!
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Supply Chain Manager will include:
- Lead, coach & develop the Procurement team
- Develop a supply chain strategy that supports the company performance objectives. Leading change with your team and key stakeholders
- Manage the entire lifecycle of sourcing and procurement projects
- Identify and drive savings through to completion
- Monitor & improve supplier performance
- Identify appropriate department KPI's and Lobbies to measure & monitor performance
- Build strong internal relationships with key stakeholders to communicate the procurement strategy
- Build supplier relationships using agreed strategic and ethical methods to ensure a focussed, efficient and dedicated supply chain
- Manage the Procurement MRP messages effectively to ensure timely and accurate performance on all material delivery requirements.
- Work with suppliers to negotiate the most cost effective and business appropriate agreements for the supply of key materials and services, which demonstrate continual performance improvements against defined KPI's.
- Reduce working capital by analysing & controlling all aspects of material supply to minimise stock holding performance on business cash and profit
What you need to be the successful Supply Chain Manager:
In order to be the successful Supply Chain Manager and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- Experience of managing full end to end supply chain.
- Knowledge of ERP / MRP systems.
- Proven negotiating skills.
- Experience of working to budgetary and time sensitive targets.
- I.P.S level 4 or higher preferred (further training available as part of role)
- Must be eligible for Security Clearance
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Supply Chain Manager to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Please note that all applicants moving forward to the Supply Chain Manager position must have obtained or be eligible for security clearance up to SC level.