|Location: Wokingham, Berkshire||Salary: £18 - £21 per hour|
|Sector: Medical Devices||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Sam Davies|
Supply Chain Specialist
Supply Chain Specialist needed for a globally-recognised Medical Devices organisation based in Wokingham who are looking to employ an experienced Supply Chain Specialist with an analytical mind-set and knowledge of supply-chains within a pharmaceutical and/or medical devices environment.
The successful Supply Chain Specialist will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will receive a pay-rate of £21.00 per hour.
What the role entails: The Supply Chain Specialist is a key role in providing end to end support, for network planning and inventory optimization in distribution from Primary to Market Hubs. Provides analytical and technical support to ensure optimal customer service levels.
Some of the main duties of the Supply Chain Specialist will include:
* Responsible for collecting, analyzing, and reporting key Supply Chain data, aiming to;
o Sustain & Improve Customer Experience Measure (LIFR/OTIF)
o Optimize Inventory Parameters in WW Primary Hubs
o Review & Approve Intercompany Stock Transfer (MRP prompt)
o Optimize Demand Management Parameters
o Place ICP purchase orders
* Identify root cause & work with Manufacturing & Sourcing to resolve supply issues. Communicate these "Supply Recovery" plans to S&OP and in Market Supply & Commercial partners as appropriate.
* Provide day to day PAC (product availability communication), in response to email/phone/system queries of replenishment orders, and key customer orders e.g. account bids/tender completion.
* Initiate Global Allocation Process when under constrained supply: Determine recommendation of % allocation by Region/Market, via collaboration with Regional S&OP and Marketing groups.
* Own product specific planning KPIs
* Responsible for replenishment of downstream distribution network
What you need to be the successful Supply Chain Specialist:
In order to be the successful Supply Chain Specialist and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
* A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree is required/or equivalent qualification.
* A minimum of 2+ years Supply chain experience (i.e. Planning, Manufacturing) preferably in medical devices or pharmaceutical industry
* Basic Data Analytics/ reporting skills. Problem solving with attention to detail.
* MRP/ERP system (e.g. SAP), basic functional knowledge.
* DRP/MRP system experience
* APICS certification desired
* Committed to expanding technical and business expertise.
* Effective written and oral communication skills in English.
* Strong collaboration & team work
* Experienced user of MS Office, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, VBA
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Supply Chain Specialist to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.