|Location: Bristol, England||Salary: £45000 - £60000 per annum|
|Sector: Engineering, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Charlie Ringer|
£45,000 - £60,000
As part of my clients Supportability Engineering consultancy business, you will be supporting technical work programmes across multiple market sectors. You will be part of a team adapting and developing methodologies to suit new and existing business areas, whilst building and maintaining relationships between my client and their customer.
The successful candidate will have recent practical experience working within either the defence, oil & gas, rail, renewables or nuclear sectors on Supportability Engineering (including Integrated Logistic Support) Asset Management and/or R&M engineering programmes.
Required skills for the successful Supportability Engineer:
- Recent demonstrable ability in delivering Asset Management, Supportability and/or R&M activity during the lifecycle of equipment programmes;
- A good understanding and track record of undertaking formal Support and/or R&M analyses as applied to complex acquisition programmes (may include Supportability Analysis tasks, failure analysis, R&M modelling, and Supportability Case / R&M Case development;
- Experience of developing Supportability / R&M documentation such as Management Plans, Element Plans, Case Reports;
- The ability and ambition to deliver Supportability / R&M engineering within a variety of market sectors.
It is to your advantage if you meet any or all the following additional requirements:
- An understanding of the MoD's Support Solution Envelope (SSE);
- Experience of applying Reliability Centred Maintenance (RCM);
- Experience of whole life cost modelling;
- An understanding of Asset Management;
- Experience of direct liaison with customers and management of the relationships.
Please note that the successful supportability Engineer must be eligible to obtain high level government clearance.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.