|Location: Bedfordshire, England||Salary: £65000 - £85000 per annum|
|Sector: Defence||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: James Giblin||Job Published: 25 days ago|
Sustainment Programme Manager
Sustainment Programme Manager needed for a leading Defence organisation based in Sustainment Programme Manager who are looking to employ an experienced Sustainment Programme Manager from a Military Aviation background
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Sustainment Programme Manager will include:
- Managing transition up to Contract Award.
- Establishing the baseline plan to deliver commitments and achieve the performance, cost, schedule and quality objectives.
- Developing and maintaining the programme organisation, roles and responsibilities and the matrix relationship to business functions.
- Managing execution performance against the baseline (cost, schedule and quality).
- Review Programme Delivery Performance taking early action to ensure Customer KPIs are met.
- Establishing and maintaining management plans.
- Ensuring the programme's plans, schedules, cost, and resource baselines are set and maintained, taking account of dependencies, resource requirements and contractual and financial commitments.
- Implementing a Programme Performance Improvement process.
- Implementing data management and configuration management processes.
- Generation, analysis and review of Estimate-At-Completion on a monthly basis, taking into account the impact of cost, schedule and service delivery performance.
- Ensuring the programmes risks and opportunities are identified, monitored and mitigation plans devised and implemented.
- Ensuring compliance with Company process and procedures.
- Undertaking the required reviews to ensure good governance by providing evidence based progress and status information and reports.
- Leading the programme team to deliver through empowerment and motivation
- Managing stakeholders.
- Develop a Service Delivery Culture within the team, focused on customer Satisfaction.
What you need to be the successful Sustainment Programme Manager:
In order to be the successful Sustainment Programme Manager and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- Experienced in delivering successful Technical and Performance Based Logistic (PBL) Sustainment services in a corporate environment.
- Experience of Apache / Military Aviation Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) services.
- Evidence of frequent interaction with senior leader's (internal and external).
- Proven record of shaping/influencing financial/strategic decision making.
- Strong leadership attributes.
- Degree in Logistics and Supply Chain Management or Aircraft Maintenance Engineering
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Sustainment Programme Manager to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.