|Location: Somerset, England||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Defence, Engineering||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Olly Nixon||Job Published: 18 days ago|
System Integration Test Engineer
System Integration Test Engineer needed for a multinational aerospace and defence organisation based in Somerset who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded System Integration Test Engineer that takes pride in their work with an in-depth knowledge of development using DOORs and Jira. If you are ISEB or ISTQB accredited and have relevant industry experience, we would love to hear from you.
The successful candidate would desirably have test experience across the full test lifecycle and a proven track record of delivery in complex and challenging environments with a specific focus on Software Test activity.
- Rate: Competitive
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Retirement Savings Plan.
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- Career Progression
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the System Integration Test Engineer will include:
- Providing and contributing to Test activities to all Integrated Solutions programmes on I&T System level tasking
- Ensuring that Test procedures are developed in line with the system requirements and to the standards required by the I&T processes
- Ensuring that Test documentation is delivered to schedule and available for Test Readiness Reviews (TRR), and consistent across all Integrated Solutions programmes.
- Ensuring that Test execution is completed to cost & schedule
- Liaise with the System level I&T team to ensure maximum efficiency in running test, finding and diagnosing faults
- Investigation of complex system level faults found through test
- Monitoring and progressing fix development & embodiment
What experience you need to be the successful System Integration Test Engineer:
- The engineer should be able to function well within a team, interfacing with the Test manager, Integration and Test team lead and team members from the internal test organisation
- The engineer should be familiar with estimating and recording time and resource against planned testing and for coordinating test assets.
- Demonstrated understanding of requirements and processes
- Effective verbal and written communications
- ISEB/ISTQB accredited
- Experience of DOORs
- Experience of System Integration and IV&V
- Experience of Jira
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a System Integration Test Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.