|Salary: £45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + 9 day fortnight, benefits
|Contact: Ian Cowx
System Safety Engineer
Bristol + Work From Home (flexible)
£45,000 - £55,000 + Benefits
We have a great new role for an ambitious System Safety Engineer to work on a Permanent basis with a SME consultancy with a successful and growing team that has lots of ambition to keep going !
They are currently supporting multiple clients on some of the most exciting and technically challenging
projects in the defence sector.
They offer Hybrid/Remote working with Flexible working patterns and believe a good work-life balance is a key to success.
To be a great match for this role you will have gained some System Safety Engineering experience already in the Aerospace or Defence sectors and have been in front of customers to provide solutions and discuss Safety Engineering. As a System Safety Engineer, you will be carrying out a wide range of Safety Engineering activities across a variety of Defence projects.
- Hazard Identification and Hazard Analysis.
- Experience of Fault Tree Analysis.
- Familiarity with ARP4754A, ARP4761 or DO178C/DO254
- Experience in the production and maintenance of Safety Case Reports
- Good understanding of Systems Engineering principles.
- Hazard Log Management.
- Experience working on complex systems (e.g. Aerospace, Defence, Nuclear, Rail, Aviation).
- Ability to work effectively across multiple projects at once, good time management.
- Requirements management.
- Experience with or some knowledge of FMEA.
- Knowledge of Model Based Systems Engineering.
- Experience working with IEC 61508.
- Any knowledge of DEF STAN 07-85.
- Electronics Engineering experience.
- Ideally be degree qualified in an Engineering discipline.
- Candidates will ideally be a Chartered Engineer (CEng) or equivalent experience.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.