|Location: Wiltshire||Salary: + Package|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms, Client Delivery, Electronics, Defence, Engineering, Technology||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Jeremy Farley||Job Published: 20 days ago|
Job Title: System Solution Architect
Salary: £DOE + Package
Key Skills: Systems, Architecting, Design, Requirements, Analysis, Management, Solution, Customers, Stakeholders
An experienced System Solution Architect is required to play a key role in supporting the Solution Management team providing subject matter expertise to ensure the coherence of the IT solution architecture.
Working from site, this is a truly fantastic opportunity for the right person. If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please read on!
So, what will you be doing as a System Solution Architect?
- Working with the Solution Design Authority to develop and refine the technological roadmap and High-Level Design (HLD).
- Working with the users to understand their requirements and identify any constraints that may impact on the solution.
- Determining the interoperability, dependencies, and interactions with other IS, both national and international, ensuring they are maintained through the transition.
- Working with other Solution Architects to ensure that the design is coherent across the solution and compliant with applicable standards and policies.
- Leading the impacting of any changes, ensuring the architecture and design remain coherent and changes are agreed with both internal and external customers.
- Working with stakeholders and the Solutions Team to develop, architect, and document technical patterns for common problems.
- Working with the Solution Engineers to ensure that the design intent is being realised.
- Reviewing and approving Low and Detailed Level Design (LLD and DLD) solutions and supporting artefacts.
What are we looking for in our next System Solution Architect?
- Have a broad system engineering experience and a detailed understand of solution architectures with at least 5 years demonstrable experience, advanced knowledge, and understanding of architecting and designing solutions.
- Significant experience in eliciting, elaborating, and analysing requirements.
- Excellent communication skills with diverse and adverse audiences.
- Excellent critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Competent in MS Office Suite.
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next System Solution Architect, this is the opportunity for you!
So, if you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the next System Solution Architect, hit that apply button now!
Security Clearance (SC) or eligibility to gain is required to be considered for this vacancy
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.