|Location: Havant||Salary: £65000 - £85000 per annum + Benefits|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jack Pleon|
Systems Architect - Test
Full time Permanent
My client specialises in the development, integration and sustainment of advanced technology systems, products and services. They currently have a fantastic new opening within thier Engineering Leadership team for a Test Architect to join a dynamic and exciting team, developing systems solutions for a variety of military and civil customers.
You will need a broad knowledge of orchestrating systems solutions in a military environment, someone who thinks of all the possibilities and can be ten steps ahead - considering customer requirements and developing them into system test solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule and cost costraints.
Ideally you will have experience of implementing Test Frameworks and Automation tools, model based engineering and be ISTB qualified. You will also need experience of qualifying software to Safety Integrity levels (SIL2, RTCA DO-178) and defining and monitoring sub-contract test activities; but this role requires more than technical ability.
You must be able to stand out and develop into a leader who can be relied upon for expertise within your field. You must be the person who can get things done and work through processes and procedures to find a way round and a timely solution whilst always thinking commercially.
Required Skills and Experience:What experience you need to be the successful Systems Architect - Test:
- Shaping test solutions that balance customer requirements with programme constraints (technical/schedule/cost)
- Broad knowledge of formalised system design methodologies including test and integration processes
- Strong communication and influencing skills (verbal & written), with the ability to convey complex technical concepts to technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Ability to build a strong technical collaborative relationships, with the ability to influence stakeholders to resolve cost, schedule, or technical issues
- Planning integration activities and environments for complex systems
- Experience scoping and monitoring sub-contract test activities
Desired skills, qualifications and experience:
- Knowledge of system integration to Def Stan 21-88
- Knowledge of regulatory and safety standards (Safety Integrity Levels, RTCA DO-178, Military EMC, Environmental)
- Knowledge of Modelling based Engineering and Simulation techniques for verification and validation
- Experience of implementing Test Automation Frameworks and tools
- Experience of Software Testing (ISTB qualified)
- Familiar with workflow and defect reporting toolsets (DOORS, JIRA etc)
Please note that eligibility for UK security clearance up to SC level is required for the Systems Architect - Test position.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.