|Location: Enfield||Salary: £30000 - £40000 per annum|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Charles Beecroft|
Systems Engineer urgently needed for our Client. Ideally you will already be a Senior Systems Engineer with management experience, although we are also keen to speak to Systems Engineers with 3 year's experience or more with management experience so get in touch.
Why You Should Apply
The successful Systems Engineer will want to work for this client because they will give you a wealth of benefits:
* Salary between: £30,000 - £40,000
* Group Stakeholder Pension Scheme
* Life Assurance Cover
* Subsidised Restaurant
* Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) - The EAP, in conjunction with Legal and General, provides employees access to a telephone helpline. The service consists of:
* Legal helpline
* Bereavement assistance helpline
* Medical information service helpline
* Counselling helpline
* Healthshield - This company funded scheme is designed to assist employees with dental, optical, physiotherapy, complementary therapies, specialist consultations, tests, chiropody and health screening costs.
* Costco Card - Heavily Discounted
* Cycle Scheme
* Flu Vaccination
* Child Card Voucher Scheme
* Optical Allowance
* Travel Club - Membership is free and once registered will have access to a wide range of discounts across many holiday destinations and excursions. You will also receive £100 off your first booking and access to a VIP lounge at the airport of your choice.
If this wasn't enough, you will also gain the opportunity to work for a world leader in the manufacture & supply of maritime navigation, surveillance & security radar systems.
The Systems Engineer will be responsible for developing & delivering Company & Customer funded systems projects based upon state of the art radar technology. You will be pivotal to the success of these projects and it will give you excellent career opportunities and experience.
What You Need
In order to be the successful Systems Engineer and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
* Experience of systems design, integration & test.
* An understanding of Systems from concept through to delivery.
* Knowledge and understanding of Radar Systems
* Experience of working on product development for Naval / Marine Platforms.
* Experience of working on or with Navigation equipment.
* Knowledge of the whole product life cycle (concept generation, concept demonstration, development, production and in-service support).
* Experience of working with and developing systems using communications protocols. (e.g. RS485, RS232, TCP-IP, Canbus etc.)
* Ideally qualified to Degree level or in Engineering/Mathematics/Physics although relevant, equivalent experience is acceptable
* Must be eligible for Security Clearance
Don't let this opportunity pass you by, apply today and take hold of your career
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.