|Location: Bristol, England||Salary: £40000 - £60000 per annum + Variable Bonus|
|Sector: Defence||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Sam Davies||Job Published: 18 days ago|
Systems Engineer needed for a leading systems and technology organisation based in Bristol who are looking to employ an experienced Systems Engineer with an in-depth knowledge of all aspects of the V lifecycle and strong experience of direct client liaison.
The successful Systems Engineer will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
* Salary: £40,000 - £60,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
* 25 day's holidays
* Variable annual bonus
* Pension Plan
* Career Progression
* Child Care Vouchers
* Cycle to work scheme
* Health Scheme
* Life assurance
What the role entails: You will be working in project teams within the engineering business or as an integral part of our clients' project teams; you will undertake a broad range of Systems Engineering related activities in a wide range of environments and industries including Defence.
What you need to be the successful Systems Engineer:
* Good understanding of all aspects of the V lifecycle, User Requirements, System Requirements, interface management and verification & validation
* Evidence of experience in elicitation and management of User and System Requirements, and associated V&V, within complex engineering projects
* Model Based Systems Engineering techniques in support of requirements development
* An understanding of architecture modelling techniques, such as MODAF, would be an advantage
* Must be eligible for Security Clearance!
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Systems Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!