|Location: England||Salary: £30000 - £41000 per annum + Benefits|
|Sector: Defence, Engineering||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Lucy McDermott||Job Published: 17 days ago|
Multiple Locations; Surrey, Dorset, Portsmouth or Barrow-In-Furness.
Systems Engineer needed for a well-known defence organisation based across multiple locations, who are looking to employ a well-rounded Systems Engineer that takes pride in their work, with some knowledge of the full system engineering lifecycle, requirements analysis, system design, trials and integration support.
The successful candidate would have the ability to operate in a large, complex multi-project environment and show a willingness to learn and grow with the organisation.
- Salary: £30,000 - £41,000 per annum, dependant on experience
- 25 day's holiday
- Flexible working hours
- Pension Plan
- Progression Scheme
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Systems Engineer will include:
- Contributing to the elaboration and agreement of system requirements, understanding the change in system capability against an established design baseline
- Participating in the development, maintenance and modifying of the engineering processes and procedures in assigned areas
- Carrying out technical analysis and investigations.
What you need to be the successful Systems Engineer:
- Aerospace/Defence back ground is desirable
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Positive attitude and ability to problem solve
**Please Note: The successful candidate must obtain SC Clearance**
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Systems Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.