|Location: Chelmsford||Salary: £45000 - £50000 per annum|
|Sector: Space||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Hannah Baker||Job Published: 23 days ago|
System Engineer needed for a multinational space/defence organisation based in Chelmsford who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Systems Engineer that takes pride in their work.
The successful candidate would desirably have a strong background in - physics, electronics, space or communications and have a keen interest in Systems Engineering. If you have experience in Quantum technologies that would be a plus!
- Salary: £50,000 per annum
- Free onsite car parking
- Pension Plan
- Discount gym membership at local gyms
- Career Progression
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Systems Engineer will include:
- Work with internal/external stakeholders to identify/realise commercial opportunities through to project delivery.
- Apply Systems Engineering techniques to support project delivery, bids and tenders.
- Identify, track, and resolve relevant project issues.
What experience you need to be the successful Systems Engineer:
- Leadership experience - lead projects
- Strong physics/space background
- Understanding of the full development lifecycle
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Systems Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.