|Location: Bristol, S. W. England, England||Salary: £35000 - £42000 per annum|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Bradley Lamb|
Systems Engineer needed for a multinational Defence organisation based in Bristol. They're looking to employ an experienced Systems Engineer who has worked in a professional engineering environment, be familiar with engineering processes and possess a basic appreciation of systems engineering fundamentals
The successful Systems Engineer will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
- £35,000 - £42,000 per annum
- 25 day's holiday
- Contributed pension
- Career Progression
- Life assurance
- And many more!
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Systems Engineer will include:
- Support in the management of system level requirements;
- Support in the management of Verification and Validation (V&V) evidence and understand the importance of tracability to customer requirements;
- Knowledge of system level compliance documentation and management of concessions;
- Reviewing and communicating the impact of changes to the technical baseline;
- Aid in the development of V&V test plans;
- To review the verification evidence received from key suppliers for compliance, either personally or through liaison with suitably qualified experienced personnel;
- Support lower level decomposition of requirements traceable to customer requirements.
- Support the technical query and engineering change management process;
- To assist in reviewing engineering work packages and associated work breakdown structures.
- Support domain specialists in the definition and management of subsystem block and interface diagrams.
What you need to be the successful Systems Engineer:
In order to be the successful Systems Engineer and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- 3+ years' experience working on complex engineering projects;
- Good understanding of systems concepts, context, boundaries, interfaces, system hierarchy and the principles of system partitioning in order to help manage complexity;
- Understands the characteristics of good quality requirements, elicitation methods and tools;
- Good understanding of requirements engineering within Defence Projects;
- Knowledge of Systems Design methodologies;
- Able to understand detail and a low level of fidelity in technical decision making;
- Good planning, communications, and co-ordination skills;
- Good PC skills (Experience with DOORS, System Architect and Rhapsody would be beneficial although not essential);
Must be eligible for Security Clearance
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Systems Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.