|Location: Bedfordshire, England||Salary: £35 - £48 per hour|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: Systems Engineer
Term: Initial 6 Months
Hours: 37 Per Week
Rate: £35 - £48 Per Hour
Key Skills: Systems Engineer, SysML, UML, Verification, Validation, Test, DOORS, Requirements, Analysis, Reports, Design, Integration, Scout, Warrior, Aerospace, Defence, Engineering, V&V Lifecycle
An experienced Senior Systems Engineer is required to play a key role in carrying out a variety of technical functions, including planning, system integration, verification and validation and supportability for total systems. You will be providing expert knowledge and design support to the UK business Integrated Systems division.
So, what will you be doing as a Systems Engineer?
- Undertake all systems engineering activities within the business unit
- Carry out Requirements Analysis - DOORS
- Reviewing of user requirements and ensure correct flow down
- Use of case tools in correctly describe and link flow of requirements
- System Design
- Design Analysis Reports
- Architecture Design
- Develop Test system strategies
- Support Integration, Test and Verification
- Reviewing of Test Procedures
- Support of Systems Verification & Validation
- Support to Airworthiness
- Compilation of flight approval documentation
What are we looking for in our next Systems Engineer?
- Degree Educated in a Systems/Engineering discipline
- Whole lifecycle systems engineering on complex systems
- Experience in the Verification & Validation lifecycle
- Excellent Technical Author skills
- Strong use and understanidng of DOORS for requirements management
- Experience in Integration & Test activities
- Experience in the use of SysML/UML
- Strong skills and experience in: Requirements Analysis, System Design, Integration, Verification & Test
- Strong Negotiation and Analytical skills
- Previous experience working on Scout, Warrior, Ajax, Armoured Fighting Vehicles highly desirable
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next Systems Engineer, this is the opportunity for you!
Security Clearance (SC) or eligibility to gain is required to be considered for this vacancy
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.