|Location: Bedfordshire, England||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Defence||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Meg Easterbrook||Job Published: 24 days ago|
I am recruiting a systems engineer on behalf of one of the largest defence companies in the world.
We need to expand on the systems department with someone who has expertise in Tactical Datalinks (TDL) who can become the expert within the division, working together to create a cutting-edge product to protect the UK.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone keen for professional progression, and being part of an extremely valued service to national safety can provide great job satisfaction. The role requires someone of high calibre, proven work history and industry expertise so that the team becomes a real force.
This role will be a challenge, but you will be duly rewarded with an exceptional and unbeatable payment package.
Requirements for the Systems Engineer position:
- Proven systems engineering experience in a relevant defence industry.
- Tactical Datalinks expertise
- Technically minded
- Development of V&A statements
- Experience in verification and validation lifecycle
- Ideally ground based air defence systems experience
- Current SC Clearance, or eligible to pass SC clearance (British National and no criminal record)
Due to the nature of the client and industry, we cannot confirm the full benefits package of the systems engineer position, however we can confirm the below:
- You will be working for a company with career progression & salary reviews
- The role will be extremely rewarding and you will feel very valued
- Working within an excellent team.
If you want to know monetary benefits, please do call Meg Easterbrook on 01342 330503.
If you are a tactical datalinks systems engineer, please do apply by sending your CV in via this website, or calling Meg Easterbrook on 01342 330503.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.