|Location: Bedfordshire, England||Salary: £55 - £60 per hour|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Zak Mendoza|
Systems Engineer needed for a multinational financial organisation based in Hampshire who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Systems Engineer that takes pride in their work with an in-depth knowledge Requirement Analysis (DOORS), System Design, Supporting Integration, Test and verification and Supporting Airworthiness.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Systems Engineer will include:
- This job is for a Systems Engineer (SE) to work within the Military Solutions (MS) Systems Engineering Team performing a variety of technical functions, including technical planning, system integration, verification and validation, and supportability and effectiveness analyses for total systems. The analyses will be performed at all levels of total system product to include: concept, design, fabrication, test, installation, operation, maintenance and disposal.
- The SE will ensure the logical and systematic conversion of customer or product requirements into total systems solutions and acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints. They will also perform functional analysis, timeline analysis, detail trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements into hardware and software specifications.
- The SE will be integral to the successful performance of the company's programmes in the UK; the candidate will be expected to develop and adhere to challenging schedules.
What experience you need to be the successful Systems Engineer:
Provide expert knowledge and design support to the company's Engineering & Technology team by undertaking:
Requirement analysis (DOORS)
- Review user requirements and ensure correct flow down throughout requirements
- Detailed System Specification (SS)/Sub-System Specifications (SSS)/Software Requirement Specifications (SRS) derivation from System Requirement Documents (SRD)
- Use of Case tools to correctly describe and link flow of requirements
- Detailed reviews with customer and internal boards
- Design Analysis Reports (DARs)
- Interface Requirement Specification (IRS)
- Architecture Designs
- Creation of System Definition Document (SDD)
- Develop Test system strategies
Support Integration, Test and verification
- Review Test procedures
- Support design for test systems relating to integration rigs
- Support System verification and validation
- Run System sell off tests to customer and create reports to show correct validation of requirements.
Support to Airworthiness
- Support to A/C and training system on specification and issues arising
- Signatory for Flight Approval Documentation
- Compilation of flight approval documentation
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Systems Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
*Please note that eligibility for UK security clearance up to SC level is required for the Systems Engineer role*
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.