|Location: Worcestershire||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Defence||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: James Giblin||Job Published: 25 days ago|
Systems Engineer - Navigation
6 Month contract - Active SC clearance to start
Navigation Systems Engineer needed for a leading Engineering organisation based in Worcestershire who are looking to employ an experienced Navigation Systems Engineer with experience working with navigational systems, ideally including GNSS products. You will have gained system design experience and be able to provide innovative solutions to complex technical problems
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Navigation Systems Engineer will include:
- Capture & Analysis of customer requirements, interpreting these to define clear road maps
- System Design, Development & Testing of GNSS products
- Working across a broad spread of technical, project and security domains with the ability to work at both the 'big picture' and technical detail levels.
- Developing Innovative and cutting edge solutions
- Engaging with other technical experts and incorporate their input into broader technical solutions.
What you need to be the successful Navigation Systems Engineer:
In order to be the successful Navigation Systems and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have knowledge of any of the following:
- Navigation system specification
- Navigation signal processing
- Multi-sensor navigation
- Robust navigation techniques (anti-jam, anti-spoof)
- Real Time Kinematic satellite navigation
- GNSS security
- Active SC security clearance
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Navigation Systems Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.