|Location: London, England||Salary: £50000 - £60000 per annum|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Sean Tierney|
This is an opportunity to work for a ground breaking space company on world leading satellites.
The candidate is expected to be involved in the whole cycle of a mission from concept, to tests, V&V, to orbital operations support and telemetry analysis.
Candidates must be able to obtain or currently hold Security Clearance.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Coordinate different technical teams to deliver a consistent technical solution.
- Have input into requirements and verification plans.
- Perform analysis and required tests at system and subsystem level.
- Propose improvements to increase the performance of satellites.
- Define key orbital operational parameters and analyse their data.
- Support bid work, sales team, mission and operations teams, customer support or any other teams within the company with technical information and documentation related to engineering.
- Maintain systems level documentation.
- Work independently and under pressure.
- Embrace challenge and work outside of the comfort zone
- Commit to fulfill customer requirements and expectations
- Take initiative and work in a self-driven manner.
Skills, attitude and experience
- Proven experience in satellite engineering. To have seen full cycle of a space mission, from conception to end of life
- Have seen full life cycle missions
- Have experience with Maya, ESATAN or similar
- Have experience in leading and executing balance tests
- Have good knowledge of the subsystems involved in a satellite: power system, on board computer, AOCS, comms, propulsion, mechanical.
- Have good knowledge of AIT processes
Nice to have
- Experience in project management
- Experience in systems engineering
- Experience managing communication with suppliers
- Technical experience in specific subsystem
- Hands on experience on AIT
- Experience in QA/PA
- Systems experience in ESA missions
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.