|Location: Stafford, Staffordshire, England||Salary: INSIDE IR35|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Defence, Engineering||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Sophia Broad||Job Published: 14 days ago|
Systems Engineer (Verification & Validation)
6-month contract - Inside IR35
Systems Engineer contractor needed for a multinational security and defence organisation based in Stafford to work on an exciting maritime project. The successful candidate would take pride in their work with hands-on experience of writing verification test statements. In addition to this you will need to have an engineering degree (or equivalent) and be eligible for SC Clearance due to the nature of the role.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Systems Engineer will include:
- Development of Requirement Verification.
- Requirements testing using MATLAB / Excel.
- Configuration Control.
- Status Tracking.
- Report Generation.
What experience you need to be the successful Systems Engineer:
- Knowledge of digital electronics and other areas of engineering (e.g. systems, analogue, power electronics, mechanical, motor, EMC etc).
- An understanding of processes and techniques applicable to high integrity design.
- A proven track record of systems engineering techniques.
- Good knowledge of best practice design lifecycle process; gated design phases and design reviews.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Systems Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.