|Location: Bedfordshire, England||Salary: £35000 - £45000 per annum + Package|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jack Pleon|
Job Title: System Integration & Test Engineer
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 + Package
Key Skills: Systems Integration, Test, Def-Stan, Defence, Vehicle, Armoured, Verification, Trial, Planning, Military, DOORS, Electronics, LRUs
An experienced System Integration & Test Engineer is required to play a key part within the engineering team working on a variety of projects
Working from site, this is a truly fantastic opportunity for the right person. If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please read on!
So, what will you be doing as a System Integration & Test Engineer?
- You will be responsible for the planning and conducting of system integration testing
- Planning and conducting test & trials for the qualification and verification of systems.
What are we looking for in our next Quality Manager?
- Degree Educated within a Systems/Engineering discipline
- Previous experience in the planning and conduct of requirements-based qualification and verification tests and trials at system level
- Knowledge of standards - Def-Stan 00-35, Def-Stan 59-411 or Def-Stan 61-5
- Planning and conducting of complex systems integration across the development lifecycle for military systems
- Use of DOORS or RQM
- Test and qualification of Electronic LRUs
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next System Integration & Test Engineer, this is the opportunity for you!
So, if you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the next System Integration & Test Engineer, hit that apply button now!
Security Clearance (SC) or eligibility to gain is required to be considered for this vacancy