|Location: Portsmouth||Salary: £30000 - £45000 per annum + Package|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Defence, Engineering||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Jeremy Farley||Job Published: 12 days ago|
Job Title: Systems Integration Test Engineer - Maritime
Salary: £30,000 - £45,000 + Package
Key Skills: Systems Integration, Test Engineering, Fault Reporting, ISTQB, MoD, Defence, Software Test, Maritime, Test Readiness
An experienced Systems Integration Test Engineer is required to play a key role in the System level integration and test on maritime programmes. You will be working as part of a team of engineers from both the internal test organisation and customer.
So, what will you be doing as a Systems Integration Test Engineer?
- Providing and contributing to Test activities to all Integrated Solutions programmes on I&T System level tasking
- Ensuring that Test procedures are developed in line with the system requirements and to the standards required by the I&T processes
- Ensuring that Test documentation is delivered to schedule and available for Test Readiness Reviews (TRR), and consistent across all Integrated Solutions programmes.
- Ensuring that Test execution is completed to cost & schedule
- Investigation of complex system level faults found through test
- Monitoring and progressing fix development & embodiment
- Ensuring I&T processes for fault reporting and investigation complied with
- Producing, collecting and reporting appropriate metrics showing progress
- Using Metrics to guide decisions and for management reporting
What are we looking for in our next Systems Integration Test Engineer?
- Demonstrable test experience across the full test lifecycle, with a track record of delivery in complex, challenging, cutting edge test environments, with specific focus on Software test activity.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team, seeking timely management direction & guidance, peer counsel and team advice, exercising tact and diplomacy, and promoting enthusiasm, innovation and effective, positive inter-personal relationships
- Have a demonstrated understanding of customer needs and in-house processes
- Experience of MOD projects.
- ISTQB Accredited
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next Systems Integration Test Engineer, this is the opportunity for you!
So, if you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the next Systems Integration Test Engineer, hit that apply button now!
Security Clearance (SC) or eligibility to gain is required to be considered for this vacancy
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.