|Location: Crawley||Salary: £60000 - £70000 per annum|
|Sector: Medical Devices||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Matt Henocq||Job Published: 18 days ago|
Help patients get life-saving treatment, as a Systems and Software Architect joining a talented team of engineers developing medical device control systems software for our world leading company. We are looking for an experienced software and systems architect who can lead the future vision for our real time control systems software.
We are expanding the team working on the control systems software. We encourage designing and developing great solutions, getting hands on to diagnose issues and liaising across the engineering group. A talented team doing a great thing. Technologies includes C/++, RTOS, C#/.NET on an embedded platform. Architecture, design and code quality is key in this safety critical product.
The role includes an excellent benefits package and is based in Crawley near to Gatwick airport, in our purpose built modern and spacious UK office with good transport links via rail, bus, and car.
- Software Architecting and Design
- Design for testability
- Embedded real time systems
- Control systems
- Safety critical systems
- Windows based development
- Object oriented software design.
- Experience in an Agile and Scrum environment for Software Development
- Effective problem solving and systems thinking.
- Strong understanding of software engineering disciplines, practices, and techniques
- Strong leadership, organisation and interpersonal skills and experience.
- Relevant Degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or Electronics
- Fluent in English with strong communications skills
- Enterprise Architect, SysML, UML
- Azure DevOps
- Knowledge of medical technology and the regulatory framework.
- Service or micro-service based architectures and technologies (Docker, Kubernetes)
- REST Apis, gRPC
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.