|Location: Ealing, London||Salary: Negotiable|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: James Giblin|
Systems Test Engineer
Defence / Electronics Engineering
My client, a globally recognised defence / electronics company, based in Northolt, are looking for a number of Systems Test Engineers ranging from engineer to principal level, to join their growing team.
Due to recent contract awards and growth of the business, my client are looking to expand their product development Systems Test capability, and actively recruiting for Systems Test Engineers of all grades and experience, who have experience of completing Systems Testing.
On offer is a highly competitive salary for this Systems Test Engineer position, as well as a benefits package, detailed below.
Benefits for Senior Systems Test Engineer:
- Flexible working hours
- Early finish on Friday
- Health care
- Dental care
- Matched 5% pension
- Subsidised gym & canteen
- & many more!
Key Responsibilities for Senior Systems Test Engineer:
- Develop manual and automated system level testing of products, throughout the development lifecycle, to ensure customer requirements are satisfied.
- Create and maintain Systems Test artefacts, such as Test Plans, Test Procedures and Test Reports, as required, throughout the product development lifecycle, to result in a positive project outcome.
- Carry out Systems Test activities in accordance with Systems Test artefacts, so that test, qualification and acceptance events are completed successfully.
- Input to project management process regarding estimates to complete; potential risks and opportunities; project issues; and reporting of progress / completion
- Represent System Test in design reviews and customer meetings.
- Actively contribute to and/or lead defined aspects of the project to achieve optimal balance between requirements, schedule and cost.
- Manage customers and external suppliers to ensure compliance with agreed processes and achievement of project objectives.
- Generate and review technical proposals, and provide estimates for the associated effort, costs and risks, for bids and proposals, leading to contract awards.
- Work closely with project management and engineering project leads to create proposals that drive down project costs and increase margin.
Knowledge skills and experience required for Senior Systems Test Engineer:
- Significant experience and a full understanding of Systems Test Engineering and Systems Test events.
- Significant experience of developing Systems Test artefacts and achieving a compliant systems design.
- Experience in writing high quality technical documentation and the formal technical review of such material.
- Experience of DOORS and automated test tools.
- Experience of EMC and TEMPEST qualification testing, and working with external test houses.
- Degree in an engineering, mathematical or science-based subject desirable.
- Willing and able to obtain and maintain SC security clearance.
To apply for this exciting permanent opportunity for a Senior Systems Test Engineer, please press 'apply now'.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.