|Location: Waltham Cross, Hertfordshire||Salary: £120 - £160 per day|
|Sector: Highways & Highways Electricals||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Paul Napper||Job Published: 25 days ago|
Rate £120 - £160 per day (Dependant on tickets)
My client is a highways contractor who are seeking to recruit experienced tarmac gangs to join the company working in the Cheshunt area.
The successful Candidate will be required to perform reinstatements within the Public Highway in full compliance with health and safety requirements and company policies.
2 man tarmac gang responsibilities:
- Ongoing long-term contract
- Job and Knock
- 1-2-year utility contract.
- Highway reinstatement and white works.
- Experience of risk assessment
- Working around utility including gas and water
- To treat internal and external customers with respect and provide support at all times.
- Be able to communicate effectively and professionally with internal and external clients.
- Utilities experience is preferable but not essential as full training will be provided
- Complete appropriate paperwork for your daily works (job sheets / risk assessments / plant sheets / van sheets)
2 man tarmac gang requirements
- HGV Licence or 7.5t licence
- NRSWA Card
- EUSR (desirable)
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.