|Location: East Sussex||Salary: £14 - £16 per hour + Excellent Package!|
|Sector: Highways & Highways Electricals||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Paul Napper||Job Published: 26 days ago|
Tarmac Team Leader / Working Foreman
Polegate and Surrounding areas
£14 - £16 an hour
I'm currently recruiting for a Civils Contractor who specialise in various tarmac and groundworks projects across East Sussex. If you are an experienced Tarmac Team Leader / Working Foreman please get in contact!
Tarmac Team Leader / Working Foreman Key Role Details:
- Responsible for supervising groundworks / tarmac gangs
- Managing teams across East Sussex
- Liaising with the Manager regarding any potential issues
- Assisting Coordinators with the teams workload; keeping updated on completed works
- Ensuring that teams are working within guidelines and safety standards
- Supervising surfacing gangs & traffic management staff
- Regular project meetings, programming of works and updating information
- Ensure all works meet client requirements and specifications
- Ensuring that correct specifications are achieved, reporting back on any incomplete work for action
Tarmac Team Leader / Working Foreman Requirements:
- You should ideally have previous supervisory experience
- You should ideally be qualified with NRSWA accreditation (Supervisor) or Similar
- SSSTS / SMSTS
- You should have excellent knowledge in the groundworks / tarmac sector
If you are interested in finding out more on the Tarmac Team Leader / Working Foreman position please call me on 01342 330577 ASAP.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.