|Location: Blackburn||Salary: £25000 - £29000 per annum|
|Sector: Client Delivery||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Tom Ratcliffe||Job Published: 21 days ago|
Contact Centre Team Leader
Contact Centre Team Leader needed for a utilities services organisation based in Blackburn. The Contact Centre Team Leader will be working closely with the Service Engineering team to assign reactive jobs from clients to the adequately skilled engineer. The Contact Centre Team Leaser will have a proven background in effectively managing a small team and be adept at structuring both their own and their team's time efficiently in order to uphold the high level of service expected of the department.
Some of the main duties of the Contact Centre Team Leader will include:
- Overseeing a small number of staff on the scheduling team, as well as taking a lead on the scheduling role themselves
- Schedule PPM and reactive works in a timely manner ensuring contractual KPI's are met
- Carry out regular analysis of current PPM regime to identify current trends and patterns to achieve effective delivery of engineering resource
- Manage the team resource to ensure there is adequate cover throughout the day
What experience you need to be the successful Contact Centre Team Leader:
- Experience working in call or contact centre as a customer service advisor environment
- Experience in managing a team of contact centre professionals
- Skills including the use of: MS Outlook, Word and Excel, Access, VISIO, CSC
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Contact Centre Team Leader to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.