|Location: Dorset, England||Salary: Excellent company benefits|
|Sector: Engineering||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Joe Tomkins||Job Published: 18 days ago|
Job Title: Technical Author
Salary: Competitive + Package
Key Skills: Technical authoring experience, ATA iSpec 2200 authoring experience, Adobe Structured Frameworker,
An experienced Technical Author is required to play a key role in generating, updating and maintaining user friendly documentation that adheres to our client's standards.
So, what will you be doing as a Technical Author?
- Originate, maintain and edit technical documents, to meet customer requirements. including:
- Data Modules
- Component Maintenance Manuals
- Equipment Maintenance and Operation manuals
- Service Bulletins & Information Letters
- Working alongside IPT engineering personnel
- Maintain all technical documentation is produced to required quality, deadlines, authoring specifications and standards
- Review and quality checking of material authored by other technical publishers/writers and third-party partners
- Affiliate with third party vendor contacts and subject matter experts to produce and maintain current documentation as and when required
- Support verification and validation of technical documentation with subject matter experts, internal or external partners and developers to verify content
What are we looking for in our next Technical Author?
- Excellent Technical Authoring experience within ATA iSpec 2200
- Competent in use of Simplified English
- Skilled user of Adobe Structured Frameworker
- 5 years minimum experience in technical publications
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next Technical Author, this is the opportunity for you!
Security Clearance (SC) or eligibility to gain is required to be considered for this vacancy
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.