|Location: Crawley||Salary: Package|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Defence, Medical Devices, Engineering, Life Sciences||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Jeremy Farley||Job Published: 12 days ago|
Job Title: Technical Illustrator
Salary: £DOE + Package
Key Skills: Illustrator, Graphics, Illustrations, Engineering, Design, Requirements, 3D, 2D, ISODraw, Adobe Creative Suite, CAD, 3DStudio, VRay, SolidWorks
An experienced Technical Illustrator is required to play a key role producing high-end technical graphical content for product documentation and literature. Working in an established team, with the latest industry tools creating high-end technical illustrations, you will be self-starting and able to work independently, be creative, independent and able to translate information requirements into clear graphical content to be used in a suite of product manuals.
So, what will you be doing as a Technical Illustrator?
- Provide high-end illustrative content in accordance with project requirements, local and global company policies and maintain updates to illustrations in support of engineering changes.
- Maintain graphics library of all illustrations created.
- Maintain a system for controlling and issuing technical illustrations.
- Collaborate with project personnel and interpret information requirements, providing high quality graphic assets to process and proactive in advising on overall solution outcomes.
- Obtain and collate design information as source material for accompanying documentation.
- Be a go to person of excellence for illustration content development knowledge and business processes.
- Recognize risks and ability to manage these risks to the project team and functional management.
- Support Technical Training in the production and delivery of educational media and courses.
What are we looking for in our next Technical Illustrator?
- Demonstrative ability to create 3D rendered graphics, exploded technical illustrations and 2D technical graphics to a high standard is essential.
- Competent in ISODraw CAD Process and Adobe Creative Suite is desirable
- Excellent working knowledge of CAD illustration tools (Solid Edge, Solid Works, Autodesk 3DStudio Max and VRay) is essential
- Microsoft Office products is desirable
- Previous work experience in a life sciences environment would be advantageous
- An engineering background is highly desirable
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next Technical Illustrator, this is the opportunity for you!
So, if you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the next Technical Illustrator, hit that apply button now!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.