|Location: Amsterdam||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Mark Crorkin||Job Published: about 1 month ago|
Technical Lead SCCM - Remote
I am looking for a Senior Technical lead in SCCM and Intune with 5 years plus experience.
- In this role Technical Lead will work on projects and / or to changes to Existing applications or solutions. The Technical lead is one of the primary points of contact for all End User Computing related project activities.
- The Technical Lead understands the application architecture and its logical flow in relation to the architecture components. This role aims to assist the translation of an Architecture into a technical implementation design and is responsible to lead all efforts in removing adoption blockers.
- The Technical Lead will Contribute deployment as a technical lead, coordinate and participate as required in all project phases, developing the service and rolling out technology solutions and services, while liaising with all parties Involved.
- The Technical lead is responsible for service architecture of Modern Management and ensuring this architecture supports the technology strategy, improve end-user experience and drives business value.
- The Technical lead is the primary point of contact for all project activities within the Modern Management Workspace, they work closely with operational teams during enablement of new services to ensure service delivery KPIs are achieved and maintained.
- A Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager and Microsoft Endpoint Manager Expert
- Experienced in a large enterprise environment
- Subject matter expert for SCCM and Microsoft Intune Domain
- Able to lead the technical enablement of cloud services that are related to Modern Workplace
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.