|Location: Peterborough||Salary: Up to £52500 per annum + Car Allowance + Bonus|
|Sector: Engineering||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Jordan Tozer||Job Published: 28 days ago|
Technical Operations Manager
Solar - HV
East of England - Peterborough, Cambridge, Norwich, Ipswich, Oxford, Milton Keynes
£52,500 + £4,000 Car Allowance + Bonus
Technical Operations Manager needed for a leading renewable energy company who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Technical Operations Manager that takes pride in their work undertaking tasks.
Joint responsibility for the control of all our HV Operations nationwide.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Technical Operations Manager will include:
- Relationship management with our Authorising Engineer to ensure we remain compliant and competent.
- Senior Authorised Person - High and Low Voltage networks, conducting and controlling switching operations limited to solar, or energy storage plants. (Boundary will be from the Customer Incoming Circuit breaker to the LV isolator.)
- Co-ordinating Maintenance on HV equipment ranging from 6kV up to 132kV.
- Phasing in the up-skilling of engineers to undertake basic PPM on HV equipment.
- Applying control measures to ensure that when maintenance is carried out, all significant hazards have been removed.
- To ensure all Electrical Regulations, CDM Regulations, and Health & Safety Audits and the quality of work is to the level required by the Company.
What experience you need to be the successful Technical Operations Manager:
- Knowledge and experience of Solar PV Ground mounted and rooftop systems.
- Knowledge and experience of Battery storage operation and maintenance
- Previously held a similar position, or as a minimum; mid to senior level field operations role
- Experience in the management/supervision of people
- Desirable; Further education, degree, HNC/D in a relevant discipline HNC/HND
- Desirable; Electrical qualifications 2382, AM2, 2391, HVAP1
- Desirable: HV SAP HVAP3
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Technical Operations Manager to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.