|Location: London||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Mark Crorkin||Job Published: 25 days ago|
Contract SEO Specialist required. Candidates should have a strong e-commerce background including having worked on a multi country, multi-language e-commerce project.
Candidates should be technical SEO experts with recent hands-on experience in eCommerce.
- A proven background in a large scale e-commerce retail operation in a global SEO capacity with multi-country, multi-language requirements and solution implementations
- Able to perform thorough, detailed website analysis, identifying current problems and opportunities, with a focus on crawlability, site architecture, and keyword relevance
- Able to advise on- and off-site recommendations based on website and competitive analysis
- Experience of: site migration, international SEO and Hreflang implantation
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools
- Well-developed analytical skills, ability to provide clarity to complex issues and synthesise large amounts of information insights on key methodologies and approaches
- The ability to create highly refined keyword strategies
- Experience with Drupal and Acquia
- Able to manage SEO roadmap across technical SEO, on- and off-site optimisation, content creation and link building, as well as running regular audits and performance reviews
- Able to work as a trusted adviser/ collaboratively with SEO-focused content marketers, in-house developers and UX professionals to deliver the roadmap
- Able to develop and track SEO specific KPIs to monitor performance and understand which initiatives drive revenue and influence customer behaviour, e.g. visibility, indexing and ranking
- Strong technical SEO experience (meta tags, sitemaps, redirects, geo-targeting, domains management, hosting / DNS configuration, schema.org, etc.)
- Experience with Digital Asset Management Content Systems or alternative validating SEO requirements for country and language selection to drive continuous platform / process improvements, e.g. modular content approval, and digital publishing, standardisation of master templates & process flow automatisation.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.