|Location: West Sussex||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms, Technology||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Olly Nixon|
Technical Support Advisors - Out of Hours
Out of Hours Technical Support Advisor needed for an industry leading IT Solutions organisation based in West Sussex who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Technical Support Advisor that takes pride in their work with an in-depth knowledge of development using various Microsoft technologies.
The successful candidate would desirably have a relevant degree or sufficient professional experience and have a keen interest in information technology & telecommunications If you have experience in telecoms / network support that would be a plus!
Salary: £24,000 - £28,000 per annum + £4000 Out of Hours allowance
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Technical Support Advisor will include:
- Provide 1st and 2nd line support to customers for Telephony, Data and IT Services.
- Understand and confidently investigate LAN faults in relation to DSL Broadband installs, telephony and IT set up.
- Understand and confidently interact with suppliers for our core products.
- Manage incoming telephone calls & email correspondence from customers
- Identify, investigate, and resolve where possible reported incident
- Meet set Targets & Expectations for ensuring the best possible customer experience
- Update your line manager on any outstanding faults or that have breached their SLT, in a timely manner
- Record interactions with customers on the companies in house CRM system
- Record, report and diagnose reported incidents on supplier portals where required
- Follow industry & company guidelines in relation to a customer's contract
- Follow company Fraud Process procedure - including next working day handover
- Meet set OLA and grade of service KPI's.
What experience you need to be the successful Technical Support Advisor:
- Office/Outlook Troubleshooting & Support
- Office 365/Azure/SharePoint Administration
- Experienced with Local Active Directory Administration
- Experience with Group Policy Administration
- Customer service-centered approach to supporting the client base and an excellent telephone manner
- Be able to remain calm and composed when dealing with a difficult customer to establish confidence whilst an issue is resolved
- DHCP/DNS Understanding & Troubleshooting
- Windows Remote Desktop Administration & Troubleshooting
- Server Virtualisation Technology (Hyper-V & VMWare)
- Backup Technology (Veeam, Off-site remote backups, Shadow Protect)
- Meraki, Unifi & Other Networking Technologies
- Advanced Azure & Intune Experience
- Windows Autopilot Exposure
- SonicWall Firewall Experience
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Technical Support Advisor to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.