|Location: Dartford, Kent||Salary: £24000 - £28000 per annum + Excellent Benefits|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Daniel James|
Job title: Technical Support Specialist
Location: Dartford, Kent
Salary: £24,000-£28,000 + Excellent Benefits
Technical Support Specialist required for my client in Dartford.
The last couple years has seen this company rapidly grow, there are no signs of this stopping in 2018. They have a variety of products that are used in a range of industries and applications - They have their fingers in a lot of pies! Due to this growth they need to increase their headcount to keep up with the work.
One of their position is to appoint a Technical Support Specialist, this is a brand new role in the business with plans to make a Technical Support team in the not too distant future. If you want to be part of this growth keep on reading...
What is on offer?
- Competitive Salary (£24,000-£28,000)
- Company Bonus (Up to 10%)
- Contributory Pension Scheme (Matched up to 5%)
- 25 Days Holiday, this increases up to a maximum of 30 days!
- Childcare Membership
- Gym Membership
Whats the job?
We are offering the Technical Support Specialist to someone who has excellent customer service and technical knowledge. All the training to understand the products will be provided.
This is an office based position within the Engineering department, you will be the first point of contact for customers where you will provide them with technical support and product knowledge. You will be working on a range of products across a variety of industries. This wont be your typical Technical Support job!
Here is an outline of some of your duties:
- Manage all incoming calls and emails for technical support and advice.
- 1st line technical support.
- Pre-sales technical support.
- Troubleshooting customers technical issues.
- Develop technical support capabilities and systems
What are we looking for?
- Experience dealing with customers in a technical environment, whether that be over the phone or face to face.
- Good technical understanding - someone with a basic understanding of AC/DC Electronics.
- Basic understanding within an Automotive domain - would you know were the fuse-box is?
If you feel that you have the knowledge and experience necessary for this position and would like to join a company where you can have a future please hit that apply button now!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.