|Location: West Sussex||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Defence||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Yasmin Bourne||Job Published: 19 days ago|
Gold Group are recruiting for a Technical Trainer, to join a leading aerospace and defense organisation based in Gatwick. The role will consist of conducting and analysing customer and technical training needs to determine appropriate training content, objectives and design. The LGW Technical Trainer will be responsible for delivering the LGW training plans and will achieve this through training and coaching that develops consistency in their training delivery. We are accepting applications from now.
This is a 6 month contract (inside IR35 - higher rate has been decided accordingly).
Roles and Responsibilities
* The Technical Trainer will be responsible for the delivery of all technical training to Boeing Ireland Part 145 staff. Ensuring the training is delivered to the highest industry standards; the training will include but is not limited to: -
- All technical training associated with desired business needs.
- Continuation Training to include HF, FTS and EWIS theoretical and practical training.
* Prepare technical training and continue to improve our current courses.
* Develop instructor materials (course outlines, lesson plans, background material, instructional materials, and training aids)
* Extensive ability to develop and deliver training material using various (classroom based, eLearning, Virtual etc.)
* Deliver technical training in a practical manner.
* Have strong organisational skills and the ability to build and deliver effective training programmes to meet organisational and operational needs.
This requisition is for a locally hired position in the UK. Candidates must have current legal authorisation to work immediately in the United Kingdom. Boeing will not attempt to obtain Immigration and labour sponsorship for any applicants. Benefits and pay are determined at the local level and are not part of Boeing U.S. based payroll.
Appropriate professional recognised training certificate.
* Hold UK/EASA Part 66 Licence / Aerospace Engineering degree or have experience in aircraft technical training.
* Must be conversant with EASA regulations.
* Must have experience in aircraft engineering or working within an MRO environment.
* Ability to coach and develops others.
* Clear communication skills both oral and written.
* Ability to escalate issues to the management team.
* Ability to plan and work to deadlines laid out by the management teams.
* Good working knowledge of Office 365.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.