|Location: Buckinghamshire||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Civil Engineering & Infrastructure||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Emma Puddick||Job Published: 24 days ago|
Technician x 2 - Earthworks & Drainage (Rail)
£35,000 - £40,000
About the Technician position:
Have an excellent opportunity for Technicians to work on a high-profile project for a leading contractor. You will be there to support Design Engineers & Site in the delivery of CAD, BIM & Engineering Deliverables.
Key Duties for Technician Role:
- Preparation of project design drawings, including site mechanical/civil GAs, traffic management, vehicle swept path analysis, route plans, etc.
- Preparation of project as-built drawings.
- Take part in roles assigned within a BEP and work to BS EN ISO 19650
- Formulation of deliverable packages and liaise with document control teams.
- Interrogation/preparation of concept/design pipework and/or civil 3D models
- Assistance, where required, with project tender packages
- Co-ordinate with internal & external team members/design teams/project teams where required.
- Liaise with colleagues, other departments and project teams with respect to drawing requirements
- Prepare drawings in accordance with current company CAD Standards
- Ensure that drawings are prepared, stored, issued and archived in accordance with company procedures via internal CAD Data Management software
- Capability to work to strict deadlines and project budgets
- Ensure that chargeable work can be evaluated by the preparation of adequate timesheet records
Must Haves for the Technician
* 2+ years' experience working as Assistant Technician
* Competent with Autodesk Navisworks
* Advanced AutoCAD and/or MicroStation skills
* Working knowledge of BIM workflows
* Civil 3D, Plant 3D, Revit
* Previous experience in the Earthworks or Drainage
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.