|Location: Shoreham-by-Sea||Salary: £25000 - £29000 per annum|
|Sector: Process Controls & Automation||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Nick Walmisley||Job Published: 19 days ago|
Telecoms Support NIGHT SHIFT - 5:30pm - 1:00am/12:30am - 9:00am
£26,000 - £29,000
This role will suit someone with Telecom support experience looking for a new challenge in a growing MSP. You will be providing 1st and 2nd Line Support across a range of areas including PBX, Hosted Telephone and WLR.
- To provide 2nd line support to customer with fixed line faults covering PSTN, ISDN2, ISDN30 and DSL Broadband, support to customers with physical and hosted telephone systems.
- Be an escalation point for 1st line Service Desk.
- Provide training and shadowing to other support staff within the Service Operations department.
- To understand and confidently investigate LAN faults in relation to DSL Broadband installs and telephony set up.
- To understand and confidently interact with the Openreach network and services.
- Answer the phone within the agreed target time, in relation to an overflow of 1st Line calls.
- To diagnose, log, action and follow through to resolution all faults, including escalations whilst keeping the customer informed of progress.
- To update your line manager on any outstanding faults or that have breached their SLT, in a timely manner.
- To adhere and contribute to the company's quality system and processes, and their maintenance.
- Actively contribute to and promote the use of best practice and continual service improvement within the team.
- Contributing to the success of the Service Operations department and the Company.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Telecoms experience
- Customer service focused with an excellent telephone manner.
- A demonstrable ability to follow process and build a reassuring rapport with customers.
- The ability to remain calm and composed when dealing with difficult customers to establish confidence whilst an issue is resolved.
- To quickly gather the right information from the customer, analyse the issue and take appropriate and timely action.
- Target focused, and able to keep on top of all tasks and escalations whilst assuring excellent customer service at all times.
This would be a perfect role for someone with telecom support experience looking for a new challenge where you can grow with a successful IT business.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.