|Location: Wiltshire||Salary: Package|
|Sector: Highways & Highways Electricals, Civil Engineering & Infrastructure||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Jeremy Farley||Job Published: 11 days ago|
Telecoms Supervisor (Civils)
Competitive + Excellent Benefits + Car or Car Allowance
About the Telecoms Supervisor Role:
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Telecoms Supervisor to work for a leading contractor within the telecoms/ civils industry.
Their services include:
- Highways term maintenance
- Street lighting and electrical services
- Traffic Management
- Public realm infrastructure projects.
The successful Telecoms Supervisor will be responsible for:
- Supervision of all associated civils works for telecoms infrastructure in the public highway
- Works include; excavation, duct, cabinet & new chamber installations, backfill & re-instatement.
- Co-ordinating teams of both directly employed and subcontract labour, to ensure that operational and financial targets and deadlines are met and that the works and services are implemented in accordance with the contract requirements.
Key skills and Experience:
- Streetworks Supervisor
- SSSTS/SMSTS Qualification
- BT/Openreach PIA accreditation
- Knowledge of NRSWA legislation
- Blown fibre network installation experience
- As-Built verification and submission
- Read and interpret client network schematics
- Computer literate, Microsoft Excel & Word
- Supervisory experience
- Ability to use initiative and make critical decisions under pressure
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Understanding of cost and value
- Understanding of programming
- Management techniques
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.