|Location: London, Greater London, England||Salary: Up to £420.00 per day|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Gautam Raval|
Telecoms Project Manager
6 Months Contract | Inside IR35 | London
I am recruiting for an experienced Telecoms Project Manager with extensive experience within Telecoms / Broadband / Broadband Gateways projects for an initial 6 month contract in London.
This role will be working from home, but there will travel to the client site once a week based in London.
As a Telecoms Project Manager you will be responsible to manage the delivery of broadband software solutions as per the clients request.
Telecoms Project Manager Essential Skills:
- 5 years plus within a Telecoms PM role
- Telecoms Broadband experience including Broadband Gateways
- Technical knowledge within the Broadband space
- Prince 2
- Agile Frameworks
- Strong MS Project / MS Office
- Even better if you can speak French or German
Please only apply fo the role if you have the above essential skillset.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.