|Location: Brighton||Salary: Salary On Application|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Defence, Engineering||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Nick Taylor||Job Published: 20 days ago|
Test & Integration Manager
Test & Integration Manager needed for a globally recognised Defence organisation based in Brighton who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Test & Integration Manager that takes pride in their work with experience in management of Test and Integration development environments, managing Test Engineers and Technicians and distillation of test requirements from test programmes and scheduling testing accordingly (design assurance and qualification).
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Test & Integration Manager will include:
- Responsible for Managing the integration and/or test of all components, sub systems and systems ensuring electrical and physical compatibility to meet program technical, schedule and cost objectives.
- In support of system design activities, manage the test and/or integration of electro-mechanical systems from the system design phase through development, documentation, installation and commissioning of the completed system.
- Management of Integration responsibilities will include design, develop and implement integration plans for procedures for hardware, software, and facilities. Ensure work is scheduled and resourced through internal and external test facilities and personnel to meet the competing priorities of concurrent programmes.
- Testing responsibilities may include analyses requirements for testability issues. Develops and implements both hardware and software system level test programs, plans, specifications, procedures and customer acceptance. Plan and lead test working groups, test readiness reviews. Conducts testability and producibility analyses and reviews.
- Develop; Test Facilities, Test Methods, data capture and analysis, relationships with external test houses, and Test and Integration Staff to meet current and future Test and Integration needs.
What experience you need to be the successful Test & Integration Manager:
- Management of Test and Integration development environment
- Managing test engineers and technicians
- Distillation of test requirements from test programmes and scheduling testing accordingly (design assurance and qualification)
- Scheduling test programmes in an environment of conflicting priorities
- Environmental testing: Temperature, Humidity, Vibration
- Diagnosis of faults/issues
- Developing people
- Understanding of product lifecycle and where Test and Integration fits within that lifecycle
- Leading and developing a professional team of Engineers and Technicians
- Test system design and implementation (including test fixture design and electro-mechanical test)
- Sensors - accelerometers, load cells, pressure transducers, LVDT
- Feedback of test results into design process
- Standard laboratory test equipment (multimeters, verniers)
- Attention to detail essential with good keyboard skills.
- Ability to work to deadlines and prioritise workload appropriately.
- Methodical approach to their work.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Test & Integration Manager to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
*Please note that eligibility for UK security clearance up to SC level is required for the Test & Integration Manager position*
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.