|Location: Portsmouth, Hampshire||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Defence||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Meg Easterbrook||Job Published: 28 days ago|
A challenging but rewarding position for a test architect has become available for a global defence company.
The role is based just outside of Portsmouth and requires someone with diverse experience as listed below.
If you are a test architect and you are looking for your next position, please read on and then apply!
Duties of the Test Architect:
This is a varied role, but we need someone who has experience of the following:
- Leading a team of integration and test engineers.
- Planning, monitoring and executing tests.
- Delivering test documentation on schedule.
- Investigation of faults found through test and production, and monitoring the process of the repair.
- Test Leadership in Waterfall and Agile Teams.
- Have strong software skills
- Have strong understanding of integration and test.
- Working with a team and across different departments
Requirements & skills of the Test Architect:
- Postal domain experience
- Proven test leadership in waterfall and agile teams
- Extensive experience in skills in people management
- Understand and manage risk.
- Able to implement change and excel the team forward.
- Desired - experience with Quality Centre/ALM, Enterprise Architect (EA), JIRA, ISTQB.
- Desired software experience - Windows, UNIX OS, SQL, XML, Java/J2EE, Automated test.
Please note the successful Test Architect will need to pass SC clearance. Candidates with this clearance already is desirable.
Due to the nature of the business, we cannot confirm benefits other than that they pay generous base salaries, provide an unrivalled work life balance and career progression.
Please apply to be provided with more information.
How to Apply
Please apply with your CV by clicking 'Apply Now!' Or call Meg at Gold Group on 01342 330503 and quote 'Test Architect'
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.