|Location: Essex||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Defence, Engineering||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Zak Mendoza||Job Published: 9 days ago|
Test Engineer needed for a highly reputable Defence organisation based in Essex who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Test Engineer that takes pride in their work with an understanding of device/semiconductor physics, experience with developing new test systems and/or methods to investigate sensor characteristics and good technical presentation and writing document experimentation.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Test Engineer will include:
- Characterise new and existing imaging devices and processes, improving the understanding of the device operation and physical properties.
- Specifying and coordinating the development of test equipment necessary to perform characterisation.
- Developing test methods, verifying correct operation of test hardware and independently using equipment to perform characterisation.
- Analysing and presenting test results to the development and project teams.
- Generate Characterisation Reports for each investigation capturing the requirements, test plan, test equipment development, commissioning, test results and analysis.
What experience you need to be the successful Test Engineer:
- Demonstrate understanding of device/semiconductor physics
- Experience with developing new test systems and/or methods to investigate sensor characteristics
- Autonomously perform technical investigations
- Experimental design
- Good technical presentation and writing document experimentation
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Test Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Please note that eligibility for UK security clearance up to SC level is required for the Test Engineer position
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.