|Location: Wimborne, Dorset||Salary: £20000 - £35000 per annum + salary advertised - please discuss|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Rosie Bayliss|
I have an exciting opportunity for a Test Engineer to work in the Sensors and Radiation Monitoring Department.
My client, a leading electronics engineering company are looking for a Test Engineer to join their ever-growing team at their flagship site in Wimborne, Dorset. At this site they will be working to support the sensors and radiation monitoring testing and diagnostics team.
Not only does this opportunity offer full training, a competitive salary, they are also offering a fantastic benefits package working with an extremely repeatable company within electronics. These are just some of the potential benefits that this position can offer:
* Referral Awards
* Flexible working
* Employee Assistant programme
* Corporate gym discounts
* Childcare vouchers
* Cycle to work scheme
* Financial advisor
* Holiday entitlement: 25 days + standard bank holidays
* Flexible working - lunch time finish on the Friday!
Due to the nature of the business you will be to be put through SC clearance, so please only apply if this is possible.
Key Responsibilities that the successful Test Engineer will be involved are:
* Testing electronic and electo-mechanical equipment (including low voltage, 110v, 230v, 440v and EHT products) in accordance with appropriate test specifications or instructions, utilizing the test equipment specified (either bench testing or using ATE subject to training)
* Recording results of tests in accordance with test specifications or instructions
* Locating faults in electronic or electro mechanical equipment under test
* Rectifying faults on test gear, rectifying where permissible or initiating action as required
Recognizing faults on test gear, rectifying where permissible or initiating action for repair
What you need to have in order to apply for be the Test Engineer in a role that you can't miss out on!
* Relevant experience in test
* Experience performing production test
* Follow and interpret manufacturing documentation such as drawings, bill of materials and production testing specifications
* Able to use automatic test would be ideal
So, if you have what it takes and don't want to miss out on this fantastic opportunity, apply now!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.