|Location: Isle of Wight||Salary: £18000 - £25000 per annum + Benefits|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Ryan Lockyer|
Isle of White, Hampshire
Test Engineer needed for a multinational organisation based in their Isle of White office who are looking to employ a Test Engineer with a couple of years experience and a strong working knowledge of Manual Testing, designing and creating test plans, Software Development, ISTQB, Windows IT Infrastructure knowledge, and more.
The successful Test Engineer will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
* Salary: £18,000 - £25,000 per annum
* 25 day's holiday
* Competitive Annual Bonus
* Competitive Pension Plan
* Healthcare Plan
* Child care vouchers
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Test Engineer Role will include:
* Work with Product / Project Management, and Development teams to develop a strong understanding of the project and test objectives.
* Create and Design Test Plans / Procedures in accordance to customer requirements and company standards.
* Configure, Create, and Maintain Multi-Server Test Environments.
* Implement and carry out manual testing and automeated testing using appropriate tools.
* Test Integrated Systems and Software in accordance to specifications and report results.
* Use your existing knowledge to improve Test Procedures.
* Creat Test Reports and issue.
* Assist with Troubleshooting in different teams.
* Creat System and Software Documentation.
What you need to be the successful Test Engineer:
In order to be the successful Systems Engineer and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
* Experience of Software Development.
* Experience of Software Testing.
* Ideally educated to Degree level within an IT / Computing field.
* Proven Experience working with Windows IT Infrastructure.
* Ideally holding ISTQB Certification in Tester Foundation Level Qaulification.
* Enthusiastic, customer service focused, problem solver.
* Strong communicator at all levels with excellent organisational skills.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Test Engineer with a couple of years experience to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.