|Location: London, England||Salary: £400 - £500 per day + Extensions|
|Sector: Construction||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Simon Douthwaite||Job Published: 8 days ago|
Contract vacancy for a Town Planner
Location : North London
Duration : 6-12 Months
An excellent opportunity for an experienced Town Planner to join a leading residential construction company.
You will be contracting as a town planner with an opportunity to convert to permanent employment if deemed suitable.
As the town planner you will be asissting purchases from research to presentation.
The company is highly successful and has a number of complex projects in play, your assistance on finding solutions will be vital. Ultimatley gaining planning permissions, your experience in planning systems will create a confident process.
Duties to include:
- Responsibility for preparing planning appraisals
- Undertake research and analysis in preparing due diligence for potential acquisition
- Assist the Planning Director in the preparation of briefs to architects from feasibility stage through to planning instruction.
- Act as a conduit between the Planning Department and other internal departments
- Prepare planning applications
- Prepare responses to consultation drafts of Local Plan, GLA, National Planning documents, legislation and good practice guidance reporting to Land and Planning Director and the wider team as appropriate.
If this sounds like the opportunity you are looking for then please get in contact, Senior Town Planner based in north London with easy access to public transport. £400 -£500 per day. Please apply by sending your CV.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.